8.21.2011

So Damn Lucky.

It has been about a bajillion years since I have written. I feel like I have betrayed an old friend. A friend who, for a while, got me thru our first few months of living together, getting used to military life, and being lonely. I am sorry blogfriend, I have missed you so!

Reading thru my old posts, I feel like I am a completely different person. Well, perhaps not a COMPLETELY different person... just a very grown up version.

It is safe to say that the newness of living with Eric has worn off. That's okay. The past almost two years have been shaping us into, I believe at least, a pretty amazing, solid couple. Since my last blogging, our family has grown from us and the kitty (who sadly, ran away when we moved to our house) to us and two dogs (and a roommate, who for the time being, I am considering family. because he cooks really well. and does dishes. win.). Our dogs, Optimus, yes as in Optimus Prime, and Gixxer are our kids. We can't imagine our lives without them. They drive us nuts. Make us laugh. Make us worry. ....what did I say in one of my previous blogs about ending up as a "crazy old cat lady"?? False. Now I'm the crazy dog lover who wants to buy her dogs sweaters and booties for when we move back to Spokane's crazy winters.

....How did I start that paragraph talking about Eric and I, then all the rest of it about our dogs... see. They really ARE our kids.

Yikes.

So, I guess I'll give some updates.

+I DID go back to school! Yay me! I am currently studying massage therapy and LOVING it. Next on my list is Physical Therapy Assisting school.
+We are moving out of El Paso in December, to Spokane. I am ecstatic to be three hours away from our family and friends. I miss them.

Speaking of, due to insane homesickness on my part right now, this blog is ending early!

x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment