1.27.2010

Dear Diary,

I really don't feel well tonight. I would like to be snuggling in bed with my love but instead I am here sitting on the couch, waiting to feel good enough to just lay down and sleep, writing to you. The only comfort is Tripp cuddled up on my lap purring away and being very lovey; I do quite enjoy when he is in these kind of moods. I swear he was anger issues or SOMEthing. He's been attacking me lately and its just not a good time. I'm trying to figure out what to do with him. I've also decided that I am going to train him how to walk on a leash... :D

It's another long and kind of crappy week here in EP. Eric didn't get home til 10 something tonight and he'll be home late again of friday. You know you are a military significant other when him getting home at 7:30 is a pretty decent time...sigh. I'm so glad this training is done this week and next week its just testing, which means they should be home EARLY everyday!! On the bright side: I had an interview yesterday which went really well. I haven't heard back from him tho, so I'm thinking its a no go :( booo! It's really hard to get a job here without being bi-lingual. I feel like a bum and like I'm not contributing enough to our relationship, Eric takes care of so much financially. I'm getting pretty stressed out about it. But something will eventually work out, right? All in Due Time. (Cross our fingers and pray!)

I've been thinking about the future a lot today. I am so excited to be Eric's wife. He has inspired so many dreams in me, I can't wait to start making some of them come true! I'm also excited to think about having his babies. Some of their first outfits will probably quite literally be little riding jersey onesies!! so presh. And each of our babies will be a miracle in my eyes...to make something, someONE, so beautiful with the love of my life. Ewww, I'm so gross and mushy!!

I think I am going to try to go back to bed! x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment