1.28.2010

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do

But I'm missin home tonight. It's another night of not feeling well enough to just fall asleep. I'm real grumpy tonight, fed up. It seems like every other night I feel cruddy. And all I really want to do is sleep with Eric, I barely get enough time with him as is lately. I'm really tired of the training he has to do! Today they were out in the field all day in the rain and cold, tomorrow he leaves at 5:30 and won't be home until 1:00 Saturday morning... :( Mostly I'm just fed up because he always comes home so tired and I feel so bad, or like I don't do enough. Things will get better next week tho, testing means they get to come home early!! yay!! Meanwhile, I guess this is good practice for being a military wife...Hurry up and wait.

As it turns out, my cat seems to be bi-polar. So, that's great. It's like having an actual child (not the bipolar part..just having a kitten part). I constantly have to make sure he's not getting into stuff, he begs whenever I am in the kitchen, he constantly needs attention (it seems). One minute he'll be extremely sweet and loving, all cuddly and such...then he attacks me. like REALLY attacks..its not a fun time.

I miss my family. I need to call my sister tomorrow, I haven't talked to her in a few days. and my dad, haven't talked to him either. I could really use a hug from either of them right now. Or just a lazy night drinking tea and reading with my mom...I didn't do that enough with her. I really can't wait to go home and visit.

I'm done for the night. x0

No comments:

Post a Comment