+he plays with my hair while we are watching TV
+he shoots me with nerf darts on a daily basis
+he used to be irritated with the fact that everyone, including me, was obsessed with farmville...and now he has to check his every 4 hours so as to prevent his strawberries from withering...
+he talks to his pet chicken on farmville...
+he makes sound affects while mashing his ravioli when he thinks I'm not paying attention, while really I'm standing in the kitchen watching him do so for about good minute
+he looks at engagement rings voluntarily.. :D
+he's going to take me to disney world just cuz I really, really want to, even tho he wants to go to a "grown up" park like 6 flags
+he does the kangaroo dance perfectly
+he rubs my back when I have nightmare/trouble sleeping
+we constantly talk in accents/weird voices to each other
+he farts audibly, then looks around and says "apparently the cockroaches can bark." ....
+he quotes finding nemo
+we can do the whole scene from 'what happens in vegas', when they're with the counselor and they're both yelling("it's like shes al.ways.there!!") perfectly.
+he tucks the covers around me and gives me a smooch when he leaves for work every morning
+he looks really good in his uniform..and driving his truck...and one his motorcycles...
+he's my best friend.
Today was our first grocery shopping experience. and it was really quite fun. minus the crowds of people and basically battling of shopping carts to fit down the isles. But still pretty great!! It's always weird to me to go on base and go to the commissary and such, because in a while I'm going to be able to go all by myself...with my military wifey ID and all...weirrdddd/exciting! I really didn't ever think I would end up with a military boy- I don't do well with separation, and well..there is a lot of alone time/not always knowing whats going on/when he'll be home when one is dating military. The thought of eric being deployed brings tears to my eyes and I feel like I'm going to suffocate if I think about it for too long. hi, I'm the mushy, emotional girlfriend. ewww!!
I'm really starting to miss home-aka, my family and friends. I get bored without them all on the weekends and miss every ones' laughter and humor that much more, and it stinks sometimes having to hear all the new stories over phone and such. but as much as I love and miss them all, I really don't think I could trade being with Eric for going home...I never thought I would base pretty much my entire life around another person..but here I am and I have never been happier. Though I get worried that eric is going to get bored cuz so far we have't gone out and done much with other people...I'm sure itll change once we get fully settled in though! or maybe not...el paso is kind of boring.
Well, my man is asleep and looks like he needs some snugglin...
x0x0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment