1.18.2010

forever really isn't that long for us.

I mean really, top human life span is around 100...People sit and question marriage, or criticize couples who get married young..but I believe that when you really fall in love, truly deeply-why not commit to that person. I believe so many couples don't make it nowadays because they expect everything to be easy. but relationships take work. Love, no, that comes natural. But the rest, takes a little work. and when some one sets your soul on fire, you do the work without much question. I love eric. and I can't wait to marry him. and to experience everything, especially the rough times. because I know that when we come out on top of that mountain we were struggling to climb...we are going to be that much more grateful for, and in love with, each other.

speaking of love...(like I wasn't just sappy and emotional...) I love my baby boy. Tripp is my first baby and I can't wait to have many adventures with him. I was literally proud when he used his new litter box for the first time..and when he used his scratch pad...jeeze. if I wasn't marrying eric, I'd be an old cat lady when I got older. sigh.

I'm all blogged out. trying to play with the cat, watch star wars, chat on fb, and blog all at the same time is exhausting!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment